Terms & Conditions
– Cancellation Policy: If you wish to cancel a booking please inform us at least 12 hours prior to lesson 72 hours lesson and test or you will be charged in full to cover the loss to our instructor.
– Road Rules are to be adhered to at all times. Any ﬁnes relating to QT road rules will be the responsibility of the driver at the time the offence occurred. Student Information will be passed on to the relevant authorities.
– We use Dashboard cams positioned near the instructors door that records the road ahead & also the instructor and student so in the unlikely avant of an accident we can prove that the car was under full control to stop other road users falsely blaming our student & instructor. At the beginning of your ﬁrst lesson the instructor will show you the dash-cam & what it records as part of your introduction to the car controls.
– In the advent of a student behaving aggressively/disrespectfully or driving deliberately in a aggressive, dangerous manner or not adhering to the road rules the instructor will end the lesson with no refund.
– Please remember to bring you learner licence as we cannot let you drive unless you have it with you also please bring your logbook as we need to ﬁll it in on the day of lesson.
– If you wish to pay at the start of your lesson please bring your chosen form of payment with you as we need full payment before we can start your lesson.
– If you need to go to an ATM we can drive you to the closest but your lesson time will start as booked.
– If our instructor has concerns the student maybe under the inﬂuence of drugs/alcohol they will cancel the lesson without refund unless you wish to go to the nearest police station for a drug/alcohol test.
– To get the most out of your lesson we do not carry passengers in our cars as they can be a distraction for the instructor and student however if a member of the students family wishes to observe the ﬁrst lesson they can but please refrain from talking while the lesson is in progress.
These Terms & Conditions are in place to protect the student, instructor & other road users as Safety is always our first priority.
If you have any Questions or concerns please contact us before you book your lesson.