APPLYING FOR A GOLD COAST DRIVING TEST
- Submit your completed logbook at any Australia post office.
- Then wait for the Department of Transport to check your logbook and contact you to book your Gold Coast driving test
- At GC DRIVING we are an accredited driver-training provider we can book your driving test for you as we can often get a sooner driving test date.
YOUR GOLD COAST DRIVING TEST REQUIREMENTS
- You must be 17 years or older.
- Held your learner license for at least 12 months.
- Have 100 hours of supervised experience (including 10 hours of night driving) recorded in your logbook. (if you are 25 years or over you don’t need to fill in a logbook)
- Most importantly feel confident in your driving (your GC DRIVING instructor will take you through some practice tests to build confidence and advise you on any areas that require more practice before your driving test)
SINGLE DRIVING LESSON RATES
- 60 minutes = $60
- 90 minutes = $80
- 120 minutes = $100
GOLD COAST DRIVING TEST PACKAGE
- $320 + $54.10 Qld Transport Test Fee.
- This Driving test package includes 3 Driving Lessons & The Queensland Transport Test Fee.
- Includes 1 x 90 minute Driving Lesson, 1 x 2 hours driving lesson & 1 hour driving before your Driving test is scheduled driving test day.
On your driving test day our instructor will meet you at your location and take you for a practice driving test in our vehicle to build your confidence & calm your nerves.
Then we will go to the test center to arrive 10 minutes before your driving test. You will use our car for the test which will take 30 min (approx). After which we will take you back to your drop off point.(Pick up and Drop Off Service)
Check out our Gold Coast Driving School locations to see if we do driving lessons in your local Gold Coast Suburb.
OUR GOLD COAST DRIVING SCHOOL SERVICES THESE LOCAL AREAS
No. 092 604 615
We’re Located in Arundel, Gold Coast